- Minced lamb meat - 250 grams
- Ginger(chopped) - 1/2 tea spoon
- Garam masala - 1/4 tea sp
- Chilli powder - 1 tablespoon
- Kabab chini powder - 1/4 tea spoon
- Coriander leaves(chopped) - 1 tablespoon
- Onion(chopped) - 1 number
- Mint leaves(chopped) - 1 tablespoon
- Lime juice - 1 number
- Nutmeg - 1 pinch
- Egg yolk - 1-2 numbers
- Cheese - 2 tablespoons
- Cream - 2 tablespoon
- Salt - to taste
Real homemade cuisine
Not eating meat is a decision, eating meat is an instinct
- 30 Mins
In a mixing bowl, add all the above ingredients and mix well.Make them into small dumplings and slightly flatten them and keep aside.
Preheat the Airfryer at 200 degrees C for 3 minutes.
Open the tray and drop the Keema Matar and fry for 6 minutes at 200 degrees C.Remove and serve with any sauce of your choice.