- Chicken breast - 2 numbers
- Sugar - 1/2 tea spoon.
- Salt - to taste
- Fried onions (crushed) - 2 tbs
- Kasoori methi - 1 tea spoon
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tea spoon
- Chilly powder - 2 tablespoons
- Coriander powder - 1 tablespoon
- Cumin powder - 1 tea spoon
- Butter - 4 tablespoons
- Yogurt - 1 cup
- All purpose flour - 1/2 tbs
- Tomato puree - 1-1/2 cup
- Khoya - 1/2 cup
- Cream - 2 tablespoons
- Meat tenderizer - 1 tea spoon
Chicken Is A Bird, Butter Chicken Is A Way Of Life
- 30 min
First marinate the chicken breast with yogurt, salt, chilly powder, meat tenderizer and rest for 3 to 4 hours.Heat butter in a pan add chicken breast, cook it for 15 to 20 minutes in a slow flame.
In a bowl add ginger garlic paste, cumin powder, chilly powder, coriander powder, kasoori methi powder, crushed brown onions (fried onions), salt, sugar and add water, make this into a paste, and keep it aside.Take pan heat butter and add flour, masala paste, and mix this well, cook for 2 to 3 minutes and add grated khoya, tomato puree, cook it on a slow flame for 15 minutes.In this put the chicken breast pieces and add cream mix it, cook for 2 minutes and switch off the flame.
Serve hot this with naan, chapatti, roti, and rice